Sunday, December 6, 2009

I week had gone by

Its been a week since Billy move in with me and life is never the same again .... I will be waken up by my alarm clock - Billy with his meow -'maa' wake up I want my breakfast.....

We will have a cuddly moment first then only he gets his breakfast and wipes .... he smells nice just like a baby:)

Last night my buddies came so the house was lively with talks and laughter once again ..... CW and J help to mesh the window grille with the leftover of the wire mesh so Billy can have a wider view of the outside world.

CW loves cats so he took lots of Billy's picture and here are some of them ....









Billy can be hyper too an dthats when I have to scream at him .... he will be climbing at every space he can spots .... so now all my crystals and ceramics deco had to be kept away from him .... its ok if he breaks them but not to be injured by it.
I am starting work on monday and Billy will be left alone for a period of at least 10 hrs I wonder what will happen when I come home!!!! but I will close my bedroom door as I don't want him to climb on dressing table and mess it up....hahaha



till my next entry ..............


8 comments:

tulipurple said...

Meow meow meow meowwww---->dun worry mama,i will behave n perhaps sweep d floor for u when u r out 4 work...hehe....says Billy.

Kak Teh said...

kak elle, you can do a series on Life With Billy.
ah, i just wonder what life was like ewithout cats.

Kak Elle said...

tulip....

purrr wish he can do all that senang mama balik kerja:)

Kak Elle said...

kak teh...

do you want to do a write in your article on 'Life with Billy'...hahaha

zino said...

billy semakin femus sekarang ni.. dah jadi macam bintang film hehe

Kak Elle said...

zino..

tak lama lagi Billy ke Hollywood:)

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Dear Billy,
When Mama is away, don't mope and feel sad. Instead, mop the floor and make her feel glad. har har har...
Aunty Elle, we basically just sleep the day away when Mama is not home. What's a cat supposed to do otherwise? purrr.....meow!

Kak Elle said...

angelina....

how I wish Billy can mop the floor for me too...yes most likely he will be sleeping as long as I don't come home to a messy house.