Friday, May 1, 2015

Coming back to blogging

Salam to all once again this blog had been in sleeping mode the last 5 yrs after I got hooked on https://www.facebook.com/latifah.jellanie .
Anyway My Daily Happening is now all about my 2 adopted sons and more godchildren at the void deck so nothing much on other activities and fyi its going to be boring for the non animal lovers.
Even my www.dapurkakelle.blogspot.com had stopped input recipes from my kitchen sad to say.

Bapak left us 7 yrs ago and how time flies day in and day out I am with the furkids less visiting from siblings too and less outing now too no makan2 and no jalan jalan either.....boring rite?

I cook as and when and most time live on leftovers or food from the food centres and of course instant noodles.I am doing less entertainment too so less activities in the kitchen.....laziness has conquered :)

I am still working - no work no income and kitties won't get good food on their plates so I will still work as long as I can and in Singapore retirement is unheard of....medical fees are high and cats medical fees are even higher sad to say.Jingga has been in poor health with his waterworks and his liver his vet fees left a big hole in pocket and more follow ups to come....there goes my intended holiday unless someone willing to sponsor my airticket :)

I have been invited by Kak Teh... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1539227586333359/ for us bloggers to make a comeback on 6th May 2015.This is the place I once frequent and made friends from all over the world - cyber friends and have met lots of them in reality too.In London in 2007 met  up with Kak Teh so sweet of her coming to the hotel in the evening.

Whether or not I will be blogging again lets wait and see.

3 comments:

nor said...

salam
Kak Elle.
Good to know you are back and healthy.

Good health is wealth.... Sorry I have not had chance to follow your fb. I don't use FB.

Anyway, pension now is an issue.. even in UK it has been push further. So the retirement age soon will be 65 some 70 for junior generations... to come.
Medical bill also an issue. Gomen Hospital only selective in treating.GP tak layan sangat saki t sakit biasa... ni.. pergi je boots get ubat from counter..
btw I guess its good to work rather than retire ...kalau retired good to work shorter hrs or part time...

It helps to keep the mind active and on track....also normality is the most important for physical and mental and soul....

Anyway...take care to u and gang at home...

Kak Elle said...

Nor whats your blog so I can come and visit you?

nor said...

salam kak elle,

I don't have a blog. I rajin comment on blog. Entah macam mana it activate the icon blog when I never have one.

Malas nak buat and maintain. FB lagi la no - no...


take care you three...


Selamat berpuasa ...