Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cat talk .....

Salam to all today is the date line to write but I am sick down with flu even Jingga my precious 4 legged baby has been unwell so both mama and baby had to see doc and vet.

Animal's medical bill is higher than human and so are their meals and toilet stuff comparing my marketing and their shopping mine is nothing compared to theirs....but I can't complain I adopted them so its my responsibilty to look after them.I have 2 of my own indoor and I am feeding 4 downstairs.

When I am much better I will write more this is just the beginning to welcome back to blogging.



With love from all 3 of us.

10 comments:

ManaL said...

salam kak elle, hope u get well soon

Kak Elle said...

thank u ManaL WISH YOU A NICE DAY

Yati WTL said...

salam perkenalan kak elle,

Get well soon

Kak Teh said...

kak elle, i am down with flu too!! hope you get better soon.

D said...

Get well soon, Mama & Baby!!

nor said...

hehe welcome back kak elle.

I happened to read your old blog last 2 weeks ago. Looking at the photos and video of Billy first came to you and then Jingga.
How billy look after jingga.
Then jingga duduk peluk billy.. comel..

That made me pergi look for new kittens since we are down to one. My 23 years cat -female old passed on last 27 March2015.
any way having them around is blessing.
Also on feeding the stray... tak pe its a sedekah jariah ... bekalan kita di dunia lain.

Good to have animal companion as it helps maintain some sorts of discipline.

enjoy...

Kak Elle said...

Salam berkenalan juga Yati and thank u for the wishes

Kak Elle said...

Kak The you get well soon too I am getting better.

Kak Elle said...

D
will be long process for Jingga poket mama pun dah koyak terok :)

Kak Elle said...

Nor
thank you for visiting...
my daily happenings is surrounded by cats now :)
besides these 2 I also feed the comm cats downstairs what I have for my own I share with them.